Picco Z Arrives

Mike Stevens

Advert

Mine also arrived today, and yes its great fun, even caught the wife having a go, think she may be a natural, but of coarse I told her she was doing it all wrong.

The dog caught it twice and it still showns no sign of damage, very robust.

All this for £42, and still 12 issues of my fav mag to come, great value.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got my PiccoZ yesterday, and needless to say, I don't have any doubt as to why it's being sold over in America as the Air Hogs Havoc.
Mine seems to have lost the will to go forwards-if I turn it to the right to start a circuit going, it just pirouettes everywhere, and if it doesn't, it just stops going forward after a second, and mooches off somewhere, like a grumpy cat (too much experience there)
Anyone have any ideas?

Arrived yesterday. what a good laugh. Daughter's better at it that me and mananged to land it on the wife's head during coronation street. The cat's slightly less convinced about it, seems to think it's the ghost of his last avian victim. Good to see him getting his just deserts.

I paid for my Picoo Z and after 10 flights or so, suddenly it would recharge in 3 mins, and only fly for 2. I suspected the chopper LiPo and returned it to the seller, and they gave me another one which has been fine.

However, given the frailty of LiPo's if they are over discharged, I believe it's a good idea to stop flying as soon as the power drops off a bit, ie once you need full throttle to maintain height.

I must have had 40 flights out of my original set of Duracell alkaline cells with no sign of power drop off.