Lidl pternonodon flying wing

Rich Griff

• Rich Griff changed the title to Lidl pternonodon flying wing
Advert

Well that worked....

Maiden flight of the Lidl powered flying wing free flight pteronodon model on Sunday in Bethesda liesure centre.

After a few "wall strikes" I found the sweet spot and launched the model. It climbed away nicely missing the ways, gaining hieght on the "full power" timed period, holding altitude  on the slow speed timed period and gliding quite steeply on power off, landing close to my feet.

Many flights after this, time after time flying well.

Well Pleased 😊

The other guys at the meeting ( hot air balloon flying as well ) asked about this model.

I am still waiting for a reply from wowstuff.com about the "3 modes", but l am not holding my breath. The wowstuff.com on site " contact us" method does not work, on my cheapo internet phone at least.

I wonder if they have gone bump ?

There were several free flight rubber powered planes flying, and a nice pipe cub RC.

A largish Fokker triplane RC as well as some other RC planes.

The group will have access to a much larger sports hall very soon meaning RC planes will really come into Thier own, particularly if the hall is wider.

• Like 1