Hobbyking Skyraider

IAN Bargh

Can anyone throw any light on this electrical problem please.

If I increase the throttle gradually then it runs up to normal speed no problem but if I push the throttle stick straight up to full power then the motor pulses from high revs to low revs continually. 

Thanks,,Ian.

Advert

How much current are you drawing?  If you don't have a so-called Wattmeter then it's advisable to get one if you intend to fly a lot of electrically powered models  - they're not particularly expensive now and often have a battery checking mode which is also useful (essential to me)

You are waiting for the wattmeter Ian, which will reveal most problems

The following assumes the battery and it's connections and sockets are serviceable and charged, and you tried 3.

But for this to be recent, may be the motor connections need looking at and The soldering.

The ESC gets its information from the motor, and the motor or your throttle stick tells the ESC to reduce or increase revs.

Your throttle is not being reduced, so the motor must be communicating the reduced throttle.