Notification of replies to threads I am following not being sent to me

Peter Miller

A little while ago i was not getting any notifications of new postings on threads I was following.  In the end this was found to be because they were going to SCAM Emails. I never have sent anything to the Scam but folder I canceled  every relevant posting being a Scam and for a day or so they came through normally.

Since then I have not had any notification of further posts although checking I have found they they are being posted but I am not being notified.

While I can live with that it does mean that anyone who wants information or help with one of my plans etc is not going to get it if I am not informed of their posting.  Nor am I getting personal messages.

I have checked every email folder on my computer and they are not anywhere there.

Could someone please see why I am not getting any notifications.  I don't really want to spend most of the day searching in case some one wants some advice or help.

Advert

It sounds like you have somehow managed to add the address that sends notifications to your block list. What email client (software) are you using? You need to use the help for that solution to understand how you view and manage your blocked sender list.

I don't use emails as all my notifications are set to 'notification list' which works well for me as I look here everyday and pressing the bell icon saves me searching for items I follow.  

My suggestion would be for you to do the same but leave one on email just in case it starts working, one you look at anyway. If we do sort the email issue then obviously you can revert to email notification if you so wish.

Just an idea and as usual just trying to help.

Steve