Fuel for Four stroke GLOW (asp81)

On 09/06/2023 at 10:04, Paul De Tourtoulon said:

To stop the Prosynth saga, and any complaints please send your unwanted Prosynth fuel to me, care of,,,,,🤣

Got a lot of weeds to kill eh?😄

Edited by Cuban8
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
Advert

On 07/06/2023 at 12:37, Den Moran said:

jUSTABOUT TO FIRE UP A NEVER USED sp .81 FOURSTROKW, AND IT OCCURREDTO ME THAT IT MAY BE BEST TO CHECK WHAT  FUEL TO USE, AND ANY RUNNING IN PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW?

dEN mORAN ,lLANGYFELACH 

APO LLOG EES  FOR THE CAPS LOCK!

I've just bought a brand new in the box asp 91 fourstroke.   How is your 81 running?  Are you happy with it?   I run all my engines on the same fuel,   Opti 12.  

32 minutes ago, aidan mcatamney said:

I've just bought a brand new in the box asp 91 fourstroke.   How is your 81 running?  Are you happy with it?   I run all my engines on the same fuel,   Opti 12.  

Prior to first run take off backplate ,cam cover and rocker box and oil all parts liberally with some two stroke oil. Enjoy 

• Like 1

On 08/07/2023 at 10:30, Engine Doctor said:

Prior to first run take off backplate ,cam cover and rocker box and oil all parts liberally with some two stroke oil. Enjoy 

Many thanks,  I will for sure.  I have the ASP 61 fourstroke on a Great Planes Cherokee and it runs great.   I have that plane and engine now eleven years with no trouble.  

20230615_214012.jpg

• Like 1