Rudder servo for Seagull Edge 540 v2 180

Rocker

Putting together a Seagull Edge 540 V2 180.I am a servo short for the rudder .I have some Futaba 3010 for everything else( but they are now all out of stock ) .Now I need  adecent servo for the rudder .Was going for the Hi tec 325HB

I do not intend to do any 3 D flying with it but want a reliable servo for the rudder 

Would the Hi tec standard 311 fo the job or do I need something a bit stronger like the 325 ?

Advert

I think you would get away with the 325 but only if you used the smallest engine and flew fairly conservative aerobatics at a conservative speed. The sort of thing even a trainer or spacewalker might do. 

however the model is not really intended for that sort of performance and i would assume you are looking to push the envelope so i would go bigger as Nigel suggests. Savox 352 would be good, the 485 or 645 Nigel mentions are good as well. The new futaba u400 would fit the bill for sure although these aint cheap being nearly twice the price of the savox.