Bill Falck T-Tail Rivets

Hello Scale racer, report back in 1952  for Midget Formula 1 racing  in action, the  article in the Model Airplane News Sept 1990 issue, page 40..  there the Bill Falck Rivets  N-60089  Bill spend 10,000 hrs., reworking and refining this plane  to acheve speed from 148 mph to  well over 200 mph, Bill won many  formula races over two decades  I build this fabulous racer from  Flying  Airplane News  Plan No:109    I build with conventional balsa and plywood , for covering I uning nautural Solartex with Nitrate clear dope, the front section of the fuselage I using 3/4 oz. fiberglass cloth with resine , for color Iam using automotive Dupli color  sylver paint with black charcoal , the model is powered with a Scorpion 4020-12 electric motor with 5S-5000 Lipo with 13.5 X 10 prop, the flying weight come to 7 pounds.  This scale repilca racer blast the sky with is beauty and charm ...as you can see!...  Cheers...

Williams Falck's 40.jpg

Redimensionnement de 0012001112.jpg

Redimensionnement de Octobre 00333.jpg

Redimensionnement de Redimensionnement de _DSC4671_1444.jpg

Redimensionnement de Redimensionnement de _DSC552666.jpg

yesss.jpg

Redimensionnement de DSCN0258.jpg

Redimensionnement de 50.jpg

Redimensionnement de 3453e57.JPG

Redimensionnement de 347457468.JPG

ui98790.jpg

• Like 7