Other supplies take note!

In town waiting for bus home, excellent 4g WiFi here unlike home.

Orderd yesterday afternoon, here today, fantastic service from just engines !

Toolstation very similar...

Microaces were emailed yesterday, reply today, extremely helpful !

Other suppliers take note !!

They all have off days. I wanted a fuel tank, Just Engines. I needed that tank now. Ordered 4 props, 18 inch jobs. Expensive. 
Basicly thrown into a plastic bag, no protection, the two scimitar bladed props had chewed  the bag up, and lost their tips. The tank had escaped the torn bag, bag taped up by the shippers, and the two undamaged props delivered were wide blade, not normal as ordered. 
Just Engines suggested I repair the damaged props, that a wide blade prop will load a motor the same as a normal blade and I should not worry, and they will send a new tank. No apology. They sorted it out in the end, after pressure, but truly lousy service, from start to finish.

31 minutes ago, Don Fry said:

They all have off days. I wanted a fuel tank, Just Engines. I needed that tank now. Ordered 4 props, 18 inch jobs. Expensive. 
Basicly thrown into a plastic bag, no protection, the two scimitar bladed props had chewed  the bag up, and lost their tips. The tank had escaped the torn bag, bag taped up by the shippers, and the two undamaged props delivered were wide blade, not normal as ordered. 
Just Engines suggested I repair the damaged props, that a wide blade prop will load a motor the same as a normal blade and I should not worry, and they will send a new tank. No apology. They sorted it out in the end, after pressure, but truly lousy service, from start to finish.

Wow. That is pretty awful, and rather embarrassing, particularly the comment about "repairing" props. Bonkers!

Wish j Perkins were on the ball, no further Comms from them on either issue yet.

I have reminded them twice about the engine issue, lack of instruction sheet, but if force engine will not play ball, what can perkins do ?

No Comms from Perkins about lack of engine info, apart from email saying they strive to answer in 8 working hours....no further Comms from Perkins about the "other" issue, a completely different product and manufacturer...

Perkins could keep the customers who have issues with one ( or two ) of the products they import, "in the loop" as it were, particularly since the customer has  contacted them about an issue, and, info in the products box says to contact Perkins if things are wrong with the product,  It's good to talk after all.

I just know someone is Gunnar reply that any product issues are between me and the shop, and the shop and Perkins, but still......

Edited by Rich Griff