Cold weather?

Did a test flight today she flew just fine although it was breezy so I couldn't go mad and tonight I've had to tighten a few screws up that wasn't as tight as they could be it seems but overall successful test flight 🙂

20240229_202408.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Colin Carpenter said:

Had a few minutes on one of those Hughes this week , indoors. Impressed. ! Don’t like the tiny Tx tho. Shame u can’t bind to Spekkie like my Goosky. Colin

I have gained 2 extra indoor models for my DX6i simply by plugging a Spektrum Satellite Receiver into DSM to the main board of models marked thus

IMG_20240303_144941.jpg

1 hour ago, Colin Carpenter said:

Had a few minutes on one of those Hughes this week , indoors. Impressed. ! Don’t like the tiny Tx tho. Shame u can’t bind to Spekkie like my Goosky. Colin

Yeah the c189 md500 is very good for what it is,I wouldn't fly mine indoors I admit my skills aren't up to it but outside I'm good,well careful,in the sky it looks fabulous though,lovely little war bird. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post a little update regarding my heli,I've put another 6 flights on it now and with each lasting 15 minutes that's alot of flight time but yeah it's flying great no problems at all and I also got better looking missile launchers for it to lol,pointless but looks sick,so overall I am still flying the Helis 🙂

20240307_150710.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Ain't been around in a while but a little update,been carrying on flying the c189 and c129 Helis,both have a considerable number of flights now on them and the c189 is heading towards 40 flights or something now,alot,I've never crashed it again to,so overall yeah I am carrying on with this awesome hobby 🙂

• Like 2