2009 PSSA Fly-In Dates

Phil Cooke

nice ones timbo , we had a great day weather awesome burnt top of me head lol,some great flying and some awesome models ,great pairs flying by simon and phil ,and andy and david from scotland with there hawk,p40,me109,all test flown today nice one guys ,few misshaps with the models but a bit of glue and balsa will fix ,eh tim the finish on many of the models was fantastic loads of detail and looked the biz ,heard someone say mine were (agricultural)what um wa,lol anyway cheers gang for a great day  iawnski kev

Phil... I will send you Phil Cookes number via PM - you could call him tomorrow for updtae - my guess is that there will be a good turnout again as the forecast is about the same as today.
Alan Hulme ( Mr PSSA ) will defo be there, and Phil Cooke and Simon Cocker I imagine will be too. If you see Simon, give him a big thump from me
It was a good un eh... even though she met an earthly end, I thoroughly enjoyed mixing it with the lads on Hawky.... and she will live again....but probably not before winter time.

Nice one guys - a great day had by all - love the vid Timbo!!! - we flew on until 8pm and only stopped then 'cos my head was burning too!!!  The lift remained superb right to the end and we got some super in flight photos of the T-33 and Airmacchi in the low sun before we left!

I will be back tomorrow morning at 10am, we are expecting a similar turnout although some of the names and faces will change... expect some more new models!

All mine are on charge now, Ive got a few solarfilm touch ups to do before we set off! see you up on the Orme at 10am for more of the same (hopefully the lift will be as good as today!!!)

cheers all
Phil

Wow, lookslike you guys had a great weekend of flying... only wish I could have made it!

Glad to hear people becoming enthused with PSS models too! Looking forward to seeing some new models getting showcased on the PSSA gallery and hope to meet some of you guys at some of the forthcoming events!

Rez

hi Polyphilla. now you have a face to a name lol. i enjoyed the chat we had together plenty of advise of you which is always great when your a newbie . and yes im the new member of the iawnski crew .timbo nice to of met ye enjoyed watching your hawk fly.went to cosford yesterday what a day some great planes there especialy the nations plane the vulcan wow what a sight to see. bye for now see you all soon

Just started to edit some of the photos I took over this weekends successful event up on the Orme, many more to follow, for our PSSA website, the mags and of course this forum, but for now I thought I'd leave you with these 2 shots.

A group photo from the Saturday where a few of you guys might recognise each other, and a stunning shot of a scale PSS machine in action over a sunset sea.  We flew on till gone 8pm on the Saturday night in perfect conditions... What a day!!

Edited By Phil Cooke on 16/06/2009 01:00:10

... just a handful more photos from this weekends Gt Orme meet... theres many many more to follow, I'll put them all on a gallery site and link in here soon, and Tim, as promised, Ill send you a CD with them all at full res.  Please PM me your address and Ill get that sorted.  But for now...

Steve Howard launches his TA-152 out over the coast...
My T-33 seen late on Saturday - check out the Tankers in the Irish Sea!
Kevs big foamie Lancaster looked great on low level bombing raids!
Kev prepares to launch Andy Reids Me-109

Timbo spent a lot of time in the air with his Red Arrows Hawk!

Edited By Phil Cooke on 17/06/2009 00:21:30