Is it an age thing

Erfolg

I found that I had a issue with my 35meg receiver that I was trying to use on an indoor/park flyer. I recently bought a small lightweight Rx over the Internet, and got quite a shock to find it was a small crystal type. It took about 3 months to source the crystal i wanted.

I therefor e order a Corona synthesised Rx, which i intended to use with Futaba Gold or FP-7FG/K. At first all seemed well, it tuned onto the same frequency as the Tx. But a little later it stopped recognising it was switched on, doing a lot tune playing and flashing its diode as if searching for a Tx signal.

I then tuned it into my Futaba 6EXAP, with which it linked, and has to date stayed linked after re-energising the Rx.

Is this problem an age thing with old Futaba Tx's or is it a design issue with certain transmitters or manufactures?

Has any one else had similar problems, or none? Am I the only person to be so affected?

Erfolg

Advert

No Fleet Tx's when set to PPM will work with other Rx's and vice versa Fleet Rx's will work with other Tx's. But Fleet used different Channel allocations so you'll have to swap the servo plugs around.

Check your Tx batteries before you try out your Tx's though, they will be a bit old now and I know my PCM set Tx battery died after i hadn't used if for 6-9 months.