North east local news

don't know how far the news on tv go'es-----did anyone see the north east news couple of night's ago-re:- chris hodgson-showed his collection of large model aircraft being removed from a site in yorkshire-and his buildings that had been constructed to house them in being demolished---sad event-i take it he is the chris hodgson of the lma?..........

ken anderson............

Advert

Ken your subtitle states "models stolen" and David was correct with his assumptions.

I did watch the item on the tv and whilst it may be sad to see, it came over to me that the council had bent over backwards to be fair.  The interview with Chris suggested he had just  taken no action hoping it would go away.

You have got to ask yourself  if somebody came right next to you and erected an illegal building how would you feel.

Rather more worryingly:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/4193079./

A 70-YEAR-OLD man whose home was demolished yesterday after a bitter seven-year planning battle was last night reported missing to police.

Fears have been raised for the safety of model aircraft enthusiast Christopher Hodgson, who suffers from angina, after his long-running dispute with Hambleton District Council came to an end.