Move over Wildthing the Fusion has landed

After the 'thing thread ran and ran not to mention the fact that the country is bankrupt and so imports cost 1/3 more. I bought British!!!

Enter the SAS Fusion. It arrived today, nicley packaged and simpy the nicest smooth EPP foam cores. 

really impressed with the level of prefabrication on the fuselage, cant see that coming from anywhere else. Beggers belief really....

Will post some pics when I make a start....

I've been wondering how long it would take for this to happen.  I've had mine for 12 months now, and have loved every minute of it.

I flew it yesterday until sunset, which proved difficult considering the colour scheme....

Its been recovered once, and now has an orange wingtip, but is standing up to its weekly abuse quite well.

And heres the one Andy Ellison kindly snapped and featured in RCM&E.

I have the 46, my dad has the 60, they're both excellent, & had a WT before that. In club combat sessions, the 60" has proved to be a hard one to bring down, but does not turn quite so quickly as the smaller Fusion and the Venoms.  I bought mine because everyone else in the club has Venoms, and combat could get pretty interesting on those dull days. Trouble now is they're all determined to knock my 'fin' off, lol.

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 26/03/2009 22:33:08

Buy one, it'll keep Alan happy. Whenever i speak to him on the phone, it seems to last for ages, Im sure he's sub contracted out by the phone company to empty my wallet in more ways than one.  Was there not a rumour that he was thinking about retiring?  If that's the case, maybe we'd all better buy some replacements now.