Nylon Wing bolts

Ron Harrison

I need to source some M3 Pan Head Nylon Wing Bolts.

The only place I have found them is on the Modelfixings Web Site. Trouble is their minimum order is £3 and that is a hell of a lot of Bolts.

My local Shops do not have them that small! 

Any suggestions as to other sources would be appreciated. 

Ron 

Advert

Ron, by the time youve driven a couple of places to look, phoned round and then decided it's so damned easy online to order the minimum quantities, they arrive after a couple of days and all your angst is gone and it'll work out cheaper too.
As it happens I did exactly the same once, used them for holding tailplanes on the vintage jobbies, all sorts of things you'll find them useful for.

Hi Ron, I have this problem all the time, 'cos the nearest model shop is about  4 hours round trip away, so I sympathise
Look ahead, for all the jobs you are going to do in the future, and buy the bits that you are going to need. Also you will build up a supply of bits, for future use

ernie

I find that I have trouble keeping my orders to Modelfixings down. They have so much that we need.

Buy their caphead servo screws and their caphead engine screws and you will never use the Philips head again. You will also need the appropriate Allen keys. TRust me They are the best thing you can use.

That will take you well over £3.