Hangar 9 Pulse XT 40 60

Advert

Looks great Stephen. I want one.  Only flown my new wot 4 once, as the weather has been too bad.  Worse news is that my little local group of flyers (not a proper club as such) have lost our flying strip as the owner has let his field to a different farmer.

Need to find a place to fly now?

Im sorry to hear that Bob.Ive flown it 3 times now and landed once and it flies superbly.Im hoping to fly it today with the less powerfull OS 46 LA as it seemed overpowered with the Thunder Tiger..The Thunder Tiger is now in a Cap232  I should finish soon,late night wqrking last evening..Had our most successfull day and start to the year yesterday for a long time,

As I deal in cars I ensure I have plenty of aero modellers cars in stock,so that wouldnt be an issue.At the moment I have the choice of a couple of mpv,s and 3 estate cars so Im OK.I always glue my Seagull wings together as per instructions so to glue the pulse wings woulnt be any different.I,ll see how things go.

• 2 weeks later...
Flew the Pulse today for the first time since changing the engine to the less powerfull OS 46 LA .Flies very well with this engine and has plenty of power to spare.Made my first to landings with the model successfully.Orientation is good because of the stripes on the underside of the model.there was a question over whether it would spin.My instructor demonstrated that it spins well

you are right on all countd Gary,my second landing was a dead stick,I called  landing and someone else called just after so I didnt start approach,and carried on .He messed hie landing up so Iwaited again,started my approach and someone called deadstick so I had to abort.Then I probably ran out of fuel called deadstick and landed perfectly..Having  then remembered your mention of a spin I asked my instructor to fly the pulse and do a spin and he mentioned that you probably needed to moveyour Cof G   if you were unable to get yours to spin and youve already managed it excellant day

Great looking model Stephen, have been following your thread on this one and after reading how well you have got on with building and flying the pulse I think it will definately be my first low winger this summer, have always liked the look of it. Looking forward to my birthday present already.
Congrats on a great looking model
Lee

Today  was the day the pulse came into its own.It was the first time I took off with it and ita a peach.Id flown the little Mamselle first and had to concentrate becuse of the breeze,when taking off it wanted to turn back on itself and I had trouble keeping up ,had 3 good flights,.Then the Magnatilla that also was the first time I took off with it.Take off was brilliant but I lost power soon after and landed in a tree,but it was on the ground when I got there and very little damage.Then came the Pulse and this model is so nice to fly it capped an enjoyable day,Superb model