Hangar 9 Pulse XT 40 60

Advert

The worry of this model is Im even getting confident with my landings.The take offs are magical and I really can control it on the ground,everything is so straight there is little deviation even on the wet and muddy grass.Idont want to get over confident ,but this model gives your confidence a real boost.Its colour scheme gives good orientation in the air also

I cannot praise this model enough.The wind was a bit tricky today and people were having trouble landing.I had a good flight and the landing was perfect,I was praised by the more senior and. experienced.members.Now what worries me is this model flattering me and am I going to be in trouble when I fly anything else

Stephen.
The answer to your question is no the model is not flattering you. You have a beautifully flying machine, you are enjoying it and therefore you are becomming a better flyer. The model teaches the pilot ,and nearly all aspects of flight will show this. The model will tell you if you are doing something wrong, and by your post you are doing everthing right. Congratulations and dont break it. I have had mine flying in a 20 to 25 mph wind and it will cope. Dont be scared to fly it in wind , cos it will. When you go to another model you will be rusty for 10 secs if that so dont worry, just enjoy
Garry

I have had possibly my most disastrous day at the field,but did enjoy myself.Firstl my Magnatilla ailerons were all out and could not be mechanically adjusted,so couldnt fly it.Had to full flights with the Pulse.Then I started to prepare the E bay Blackhorse Extra 300s.The new SC 53 2 stroke refused to start but sounded dreadfull.A loud knock.It wasnt flooded so Ill have to send it back.Its had 1 flight.Another flight with the Pulse,then lunch.Bit cold but thought Id have 1 more flight.Checked over before flight took off perfectly , without my input turned slightly left,corrected it and it went right,cooected again it went sideways,corrected again it went straight upside down and hit the deck totally destroyed.This is the model that made me look good.All landings have been perfect .all take offs have been a joy.Everyones opinion was that it was not me.so , heart broken what do I do now.I think I have to send the Transmitter and receiver off to be checked.But this model has raised my enjoyment to another level.Do I buy a new one progress on to one of the others I have waiting ,I really dont know at the moment,totally gutted to lose the Pulse

Stephen, i'd argue to the radio distributor that they should also supply you with a new plane, as it was the fault of the radio gear.  If you're flying with Spektrum gear then it's Horizon for both plane and radio.

Quick question for all of you about this model - The one i bought seems to have the holes for the electric motor mount over to the right slightly rather than central, so it won't line up with the cowl.  Any ideas if this is right and if not, what suggestions you have?  I guess i could buy some fixing nuts.

Hi Simon,looking at the instructions it looks as if the motor should be in the middle.Il get cthe remains out of the car and have a look/The first picture of the motor fitted shows a hole in the top centre of the bulkhead.The hole to the left from the front shows that hole between the I/C mount holes.To the left of the electic mount hole looks like the throttle cable hole.It looks like the motor should be directly in line with the main hole the fuel tank head would fit in.going back to the crash,When I rolled the model under normal circumstances,the settings I have make a roll fairly slow.On take off,the model dropped the left wing slighly,then the right wing,then turned sideways to the left,then in an instant it turned right upside down,and without any opportunity up became down and in one move it had gone down and crashed.The speed all this happened was much faster than I would be able to do

sorry stephen to hear of your model-dont get to down in the dump's-this is all part of the hobby...over the year's i've lost some on the maiden flight's...one was a giant 96in  WOT4 i built-it's one and only flight lasted 90 sec's....write off c/w a brand new petrol engine...

jonah anderson the 1st..........