Hangar 9 Pulse XT 40 60

Advert

Really sorry to hear the Pulse has gone in, Stephen - why is it we get more attached to some models than others?

Its's a sensible idea to give some of your hacks a good airing, if only to reassure yourself that it isn't just finger-trouble. Don't fly another Pulse until you're entirely happy with yourself and your gear - then you'll enjoy it all the more!

Pete

Thanks for the advice Pete,firstly Im refurbishing a couple of models,when I get my new radio gear Imgoing to get my instructor to set them up first.Both my Wot 4 and Magnatilla were being a hand full and  maybe it was the problems with these that made the Pulse that much easier to fly.The one thing I cannot do is fly with one hand a trim with the other.I still have to plan the shortest route from model to pitts when I take off.I still have to stand behind the model to steer on take off

hello stephen - you've mentioned that you have decided to get rid of your radio gear-i take it you were using spectrum gear-what have you bought/changed to now?......you also mentioned that you had 20 models..on your tx..that's a lot of models to keep track of.
i've owned magnatilla's and wot 4's stephen and none of them have been a handfull to set up or fly-the mag was one of the most forgiven model's i can think of..the wot could be set up really any old how and would still not have any nasty catch you out/unflyable habit's.
when you kick off again.....set your models up as they come..all control's straight and level-----forget about expo's etc...and fly them off the deck like that......

swapping all of your radio gear seem's like a drastic move...you'll end up confused..me i would reset a couple of models and fly them till the 'good' weather comes-then introduce the other's on a one by one basis....

S Grigg's....... fan ken anderson..............

Im glad you had a good day Gary,Ive put my new Tx on charge then have to start reading the instructions.If I have to charge for 16 hours,I wont be able to set a model up.If I had the Pulse Id know that was the one to set up.As Ive lost it I dont know which one to set up first.If I have to wait that long I wont be avle to set  which ever one I decide until tomorrow,oh decisions decisions

Hi Stephen
No the Pulse does not land perfectly every time. It has to be landed and if you slow it up too much it will stall, I proved that yesterday as I was at the airfield on my own and tried it three mistakes high. It will drop a wing quite sharply so I would definatly say your landings have improved. Its you that is getting better not the model being easy
Garry