GWS TEXAN 39 inch Electric

Stephen Grigg

Advert

hi stephen
i had a gws 109 (had a hard landing ),and now have a gws corsair with 50+ flights and its a real nice flyer although ,ive found it hard to see in the clouder dull winter weather.
it will be nice to hear how you get on with your yellow texan

Edited By austen rover on 21/02/2010 14:45:24

Hi Austin I put a white one together in a rush,really enjoyed the way it flies so decided to take my time with a better build with the yellow one.Trouble is when I start building I tend to rush things or get to much glue on, so  im trying to ease back not going as planned to be honest but no majoe problem that will notice.Im surprised how well they fly, very stable and resposive

It was all going very well last night when it all went dreadfully wrong when gluing the elevator hinges though I better stop.To catch up I was going to glue the hinges this morning and leave them for the day.Id left pins in for the hing centres ,carefully pulled them out taking half the elevator with them.So left this morning with the elevator re glued together,ill have another go when I get home