Where is the Feb mag

Garry Pollard

Advert

silver tongue reporting in to fellow forumites.................in between doing my share of the housework..the mag has just been delivered by the postie.soon as i get my pinnie duties completed i will have a read and see what all the fuss is about etc........no doubt timbo/asher's will be hogging the main article's........... 'ss...

ken anderson..........cha walla/ butler etc.............ne 1...

Posted by Mark Wakeling on 19/01/2010 12:30:43:
As a subscriber to the mag should l/we get our mag before it hits the shelf what is the point of paying upfront                cheers ............mark

Edited By Mark Wakeling on 19/01/2010 12:33:01

There are other benefits to subscription than just the delivery date.

Main one for me is that the mag comes to your door. No having to go to newsagents etc

Second benefit is that subscription is cheaper than you'd pay if you bought the mag over the counter.

Third is the freebie to new subscribers - free toolkit, flying toy, dodgily coloured flightbox etc.

Personally, the freebies didn't tick any boxes for me so I waited for the best £ terms offer before I subscribed. Having done so, the fact that the mag comes direct to my door AND  for less money than I'd pay if I went to WHS is an absolute no brainer.

Whether it comes a couple of days before it hits the news stands, or not, is irrelevant, to me

• 3 weeks later...