uploading photos

Ian  Regan

have done uploaded before, but when i try to add to my photos, it takes a long time then it comes up with (the website has an error on the page  your reqest cannot be diplayed at this time) i have been trying for weeks but still comes up every time i try, help what can i try. thanks ian

Advert

Size matters!
A file straight off my weedy 6 mega pixel camera shows over 2Mb.
Stick it into a picture editor (Photosuite in my case), save it and its usually less than 1Mb (something to do with the way it is saved).
Crop off any unwanted edges and its usually down to 500Kb or so.
I then resize to close to 250Kb (used to be the limit on the old site) and uploading multiple pics is no problem.

• 1 year later...
Hi

I try and upload a photo, i press the button on the comments box panel (above) but it locks up and shows a O with a line through it sign. What am i doing wrong?

Thanx

Tom

• 4 years later...

I am a bit baffled trying to upload a photo on a forum reply window: no problem uploading text, but I just can't see how to upload a photo, there doesn't seem to be the usual window where we browse our PC files and download a pic. There must be something I'm overlooking! please help! sad

Posted by Kevinlad on 16/01/2016 14:32:01:

I am a bit baffled trying to upload a photo on a forum reply window: no problem uploading text, but I just can't see how to upload a photo, there doesn't seem to be the usual window where we browse our PC files and download a pic. There must be something I'm overlooking! please help! sad

Kevin , you need to upload a picture into your album first , then click on the camera icon to upload from the album onto a forum thread.

I've just stolen this pic from your album , saved it to my pc then uploaded it to my album , then posted it here. 

And WOW what a great picture it is, I would love a go at this. 

J...

sea.jpg

Edited By Justin K. on 16/01/2016 14:50:10

Edited By Justin K. on 16/01/2016 14:51:11

Posted by Kevinlad on 16/01/2016 14:32:01:

Some tutorials here Kevin....follow the instructions & you should be fine. If you are still stuck please let us know & we'll try & help a bit more!!

Posted by Percy Verance on 16/01/2016 14:46:27:

Kevin

Unfortunately you can't simply upload photos direct from any albums you may have stored on your pc. You have to create new albums specifically for use on this site. Look carefully along the very top of the page and you'll see SETTINGS, FRIENDS, INBOX and then the all important ALBUMS. It's here you beging to create the albums you'll upload to the site.

Hope that helps........

Justin, you've just helped me realise who Kevin is. I actually know him quite well! The big Cub has a Zenoah 62 up front by the way. Flies really well........

That's good then , I bet that looks impressive as it skims in to land.

Edited By Percy Verance on 16/01/2016 14:54:45

I would love to , I believe there is a stretch of water pretty local where its possible to fly but only electric powered I think. I will have to come to you lol.

I have one of these upstairs waiting to be started , it looks nice on the floats.

float.jpg