Futaba Inovations !

Delta Whiskey

Advert

I agree it's not good marketing, but  in the political world it seems it's common place and the only agruement they all seem to have in slagging off the rivals !

On a tecnical note though, why do speckies need to have a satelite ? Ok for carbon fuz's etc but in general?

Edited By Delta Whiskey on 17/03/2010 15:50:59

• 1 month later...
I saw some idiot bidding & winning a 606 FSST RX on ebay last week and paying £68 for a used one, and it was not even the 617 version that is around £51 last time I checked NEW !
Some people do amaze me with their lack of research - why pay more for a second hand RX than a new one costs !

Beats me too, DW! 

I recall seeing people a while ago buying (new) servos from Hong Kong on ebay.  And happily(?) paying more for them than the same servo would have cost at their local model shop - or indeed via mail order from Inwoods,  Als, SMC etc. if they didn't have a nearby shop.  Not to mention also having to wait a week or more for delivery from China.