Return of the Hill Top Posse

Advert

good day today for the cliff's...we had a 12mph wind n/ne.....just enough for some Fun......enrico and i had a meeting which resulted in my tail been loosened......enrico is not happy until he has kissed everbody else's model's with his......some strange custom he brought from abroad when he came here........

ken anderson...ne..1.

• 5 weeks later...
well the weather was iffy today.....windy so off we went to 'hill top posse land'......and bearing in mind i've only been flying gliders' two year's....today was my first attempt to fly in 40-50mph wind's.........(mad i here the ic/electric) lad's say.........and i agree......so off the model went-fine up like a goodin............but the landing---i made a mess of-went too far behind and it ended in .......not to worry i then watched feredrico/enrico and geoff the other foreign lad.........they have more experience...enrico was flying a 'jart' and it must have been passing us at 60-70 mph+...so back to the drawing board..to  repair one of my squadron..........and if anybody who fly's ic stuff want's a challenge-have a go with a glider in 50 mph wind's.......... 

wingbolt anderson...ne...1....

Posted by r6Dan on 15/09/2010 07:52:53:
Is there a special initiation ceremony involving mess tins,soap,some rope and a tin of peanut butter before one can join the hilltop posse?   

down to many attribute's..............how you wear your spur's..where you keep your horse.........how many notches on your gun......the list is endless......many have tried and failed....ccc comes to mind.....

ken anderson....ne..1.

Posted by ken anderson. on 15/09/2010 08:07:50:

down to many attribute's..............how you wear your spur's..where you keep your horse.........how many notches on your gun......the list is endless......many have tried and failed....ccc comes to mind.....

ken anderson....ne..1.

FAO Young Ashers....  Yet more slander thrown my way from Ken  .  Think you need to show your mod yellow card to NE1 .  Craig (Carnage) Carr

Edited By Craig Carr on 15/09/2010 12:48:30

After years of trying the hill top posse has finally cracked it and made an old man very happy! Today i have D/Sed the tree line on one of our flat topped f/side hills. Wind 25+ on f/side, dead air behind trees,dropped in and managed 6 or 7 runs before my mind could,nt keep up and had to pull out ! We tried to get a pic but my grin was too wide to fit in frame. Something new after 40+ years of  flying. ( never to old to learn ). Model was fully ballasted M60 which i bought s/ hand last week !!!!

Edited By enrico on 16/09/2010 19:35:24

Posted by John Privett on 16/09/2010 20:03:14:
Nice one Enrico!  And you're right - we're never too old to learn,  there's always something new to try.

dont give enrico idea's...he'll end up selling the' big issue'.. if he try's out too many idea's at once.......the time he was away D/S.....i was having a very important Pow Wow...with J Carss(ss)...in n/shield's.......

ken anderson..ne.1..