Clear Packing tape

TonyS

Hi Chaps, Just a quick pointer that you might find useful - particularly if you build / fly foam models ( though it has many uses).
I found a perfectly clear packing tape (like the brown super sticky stuff for sealing cardboard boxes etc) which I've found a gazillion uses for - great stuff to have around. You get it at Staples...
The only thing is, it's almost impossible to cut a piece without it picking up a fingerprint......

Advert

Posted by Myron Beaumont on 09/10/2010 21:25:58:
TonyS
Worried about your fingerprints? Do you have a record ? I've got loads -78s even

Well Myron, it pays to be careful... who knows what I might be driven to in the future.....

Throttling Simon Cowell comes to mind. Just walked in on the other half watching X Idol or Pop Factor or somesuch nonsense. There was some pre-pubescent stick thin pair of eyelashes on legs gyrating in front of a bunch of chaps that looked like they had St Vitus Dance (or needed worming). She was supposedly singing though even to my untrained ears she was a flat as the Fens and, with absolutely no irony in their voices, the judges proclaimed that she "could be the next No 1". In fairness, they didn't say No 1 what.
Speaking of records, back in the good old days, that young lassie would be lucky to be packing records let alone having someone suggest she be on one..

So I really should be careful with the fingerprints...

TonyS (hovering btw Angry Young Man and Grumpy Old Git) 

TonyS
Do you know, I just wish I could put a video on the forum / web of me playing guitar & singing . I just get mad when peeps keep telling me it's easy .Yes !! 'cos they understand it all
Got the webcam/ supposed to be on Skpe & so on but just doesn't seem to work for me

Edited By Myron Beaumont on 09/10/2010 22:40:23