Flambirds Model Flying Association WWW Site

BB

I've created a web site for Flambirds Model Flying Association.  The club started in June this year and continues to grow.  The site is basic.  I only started work on it this week.  No pics on the site as yet.  But heh, its out there for any interested parties / individuals.

BB

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 14/11/2010 03:38:03

Advert

hi Ultymate, I used mrsite.  I sort of stumbled on it when looking for web hosting packages.

The '2.4Ghz only' came about as there is another flying site nearby.  So, to avoid mishaps '2.4Ghz only', simples

BB

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 14/11/2010 10:05:55

kc, "so close", 3/4 mile & on opposite sides of the compass.  I was a junior member of AMFC back in the SMAE days. 

I guess you could ask Chas.  But, I reckon it was because, as he states, "flying every day on the year".

Have you visited AMFC ? Member ?

Pop along, show proof of at least an 'A' cert and I will guest you as per bmfa guidelines.

BB (also in Essex) 

Hi kc.  Sorry incorrect.  AMFC has the field alongside the entrance to the Stow Maries Airfield Museum:  Flies off it's land in fact.  Flambirds is a little further away.

BB
(pm sent)

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 15/11/2010 12:42:20

Thanks gents.  Theres a lot of 'tweaking' required on the website, but its getting there. I think  it works.  Just gotta find the time to go through the 2000 or so photos I have  so I can post them.

BB    (web..tired !)

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 15/11/2010 17:34:13

The map shown on your website looks remarkably like the entrance to the Stow Maries WW1 airfiefld museum, but earlier in the week you said that was not the location!   Is there another lane that turns left just where the flying field is?

I noticed that your club website is not linked to the BMFA club finder index.  If you linked it this could bring new members to your club.  

• 3 weeks later...