E-flight UMX Extra 300

Advert

Posted by David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 29/12/2010 20:52:03:
Word is they're top notch BB - I expect someone had one at the EIM?
I'd be interested to know if you think it's better than the Um 4-site?

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 29/12/2010 20:53:50

They are fantastic!. 

Horizon Hobbies brought 3 along to EIM one of which I was luckey enough to grab about 5 flights on.

For me its a whole lot better than the 4 site (and I realy like the 4site), more precise, better at 3D and being lighter it makes better use of the power provided. This thing dose the most amasing knife edge spin!

Ive just given mine a cheeky maiden in the front room just hovering and toque rolls with a few crashes for good mesure! vid uploading now.
BB

I watched Mike Williams put one of these through it's paces last night, then he let me have a go. Darn, might have to get one - easy to fly yet, out of the box, perfectly 3D capable if you want and easy to 3D too. Very impressive and easily the best RTF indoor 3D model so far?

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 09/01/2011 07:50:39

Saw one last night in the flesh, so to speek, Looks a lot better then the 4site. more capable as well. or maybe that was the pilot?
looks more durable than 4site, nice size more rounded platform.......MUST GET ONE!!!
There was also the new mini beast there and that thing looked a real handfull nice looking but like it was going to bite and tip stall at every turn.

• 1 month later...
Have one since the weekend before the last on. They are so small - they make the hall bigger.... (got contact with the wall twice with my 900mm Piaget...)

Absolute problemfree - even an old Austrian can fly it. At Moto Arena Silverstone you find about 5 of those flying every Thursday night - one of those is mine... Its the one which is not prop hanging.... VA

Edited By Vecchio Austriaco on 07/03/2011 08:33:41

• 3 months later...