Biggles' Mess

Advert

I accidently hit 'Last' on Latest Posts and am now completely fixated with finding out what could possibly be on this thread?

Herbal Remedies For Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Hidradenitis Suppurativa is treatable with a herbal prescription designed to exterminate the ailment
By john stewan.

Is this some terrible disease modellers are afflicted with?

Am I suffering from it?

Wikipedia to the rescue.

That's better - I'm fine!.

Skippy

The body looks like rapid prototyping resin! What can possibly be in them? Its a keyfob camera, a fpv transmitter, a gyro, a standard miniture rx and linear servos. I'll tell you what, I'll do them for £60,000 each - how's that? I'll save the tax payer a fortune! Someone is being seriously ripped off I think, and guess who it is?

BEB

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched 'The Nevada Triangle' on More 4. I thought it would not be very good, (sensationalist) but it was actually quite interesting and it mainly dealt with Steve Fossett's disappearance, his plane's discovery and aspects of flying through mountains in small planes. Recommended, catch it if you can.

Edited By Chris P. Bacon on 23/02/2013 22:13:49

I'll look out for that, Chris. I followed the story of Steve Fossett's disappearance at the time it happened and the subsequent discovery of the wreckage. I was surprised how (relatively) close to "civilisation" he crashed, yet wasn't found for around a year. The crash site is about 10 miles from a major road that I drove up 20-odd years ago en route from Las Vegas to Yosemite Park, though I guess in that sort of terrain 10 miles might as well be 10,000 miles...

in case anyone is wondering if there has been a meteorite strike up in NE..1 land ----- fear not...its J Carss(forumite) celebrating his birthday........dont ask how old ....but put it this way the american brother's hadn't been long off the ground defying gravity etc....... teeth 2 ... happy birthday Jim...

ken anderson ne..1 JC Fan club......

I know I am getting old and confused, but IF the World we live on is a (slightly flattened) globe, why do people keep referring to the 'four corners of the World' and the 'ends of the earth!!?

Wasn't that sorted 400 years ago?

CPB Flat Earth dept. (With apologies to NE.1........... Ken.)face 6