PSSA Gliding Events

Phil Cooke

Advert

Posted by Phil Cooke on 19/04/2016 11:42:05:

Nice video that Steve - good to see the diversity of models and locations used at this event! Look forward to part 2.

Phil. The diversity of models is the thing I particularly like about PSS, and I like to try to capture the great and no so great moments that we all have.

I'll try and get Sunday, (Part 2) done before the weekend.

Hi All, Just catching up with all the latest posts. It was a great weekend, great company, some very enjoyable flying and some fantastic models on show. Some great photos on view already!

Thanks to Phil - Matt and anyone else who had a hand in organising the weekend.

Enjoyed the ginger cake and Welsh cakes also!

Andy - glad the weather held up on Monday and you got the big girl in the air again!

Steve H - thanks for the video - I like the stroll along the flightline- shows a massive range of aircraft.

Regards H

Just to let you know, my video error has been rectified blush, and a couple of minor adjustments made. I may be able to make a start on Part 2 this evening.

Remember that they will both be available to view at A470soaring

Don't forget that the next PSSA Fly for Fun event is the 21st & 22nd May at the Bwlch, which is situated between Nantymoel and Treorchi in S Wales, approximately 15 - 20 minutes drive north up the Ogmore Valley from the M4 Sarn Services.

Please contact me if you need any info or advice, my email address is available by clicking on the above link and I look forward to seeing you there. laugh

Posted by Peter Garsden on 21/04/2016 22:04:10:

Pleasure Time Makey - he who steals waffles should not cast the first macaroon, as they say in North Wales.

Ah the subtle hint was not spotted then Mr G.

I was trying to be humorous in response to the mis-spelling of my name AGAIN in your club blog wink