Futaba 2.4Ghz Tx compatibilty with Spectrum 2.4Ghz Receivers

Hawker

I am still looking at the possibility of using a flight 3 axis joystick + throttle slider instead of 2 sticks. I want to control all aero surfaces (ie elevator/aileron/rudder/yaw & throttle on one stick.

The implementation on a Futaba Tx will be easier than on my current Spectrum DX6i, simply due to hardware issues (wiring space being one of them).

Could say the Futaba 6EXP FASST 2.4gHz Radio 6ch Tx transmissions be received & bound to spectrum receivers?

Any advice welcomed!

Advert

Posted by tom wright 2 on 29/01/2011 01:21:55:
I think it is the owners responsibillty to pr ove complience when mods have been done
by other than importer or mfg. cheers Tom.

Take a look at this thread Tom

We're not modifying anything anyway - the module is certified by the importer as being suitable for use in Futaba transmitters..

Martin thanks for the thread an excelent debate,however as BMAA member and electronic engineer i have worked on complience issues so am aware of all the issues debated.
If you go back to my 59.03 comment you will see i reffer to changing the r/f pcb for different type ,in this case the ce mark would no longer be valid, the point is fitting an approved module is very different to fitting a pcb removed from a another tx .

• 1 month later...