Isoaritfirst - Looking for a home

Sorry if I haven't visited this forum enough over the last few years.

Hope you will have me now following my disagreement with the other side.

For those of you that don't know me here is a link to my Picasa site which should give you a pretty good idea, of what interests me and also many useful build threads etc for various models and other bits.

Advert

Hi MArtin, Thanks for your welcome and yes the flight was from the Mynd and was followed by the maiden of the model.

It was a very special day, I didn't stop smiling for a week or more..

Hi Tim, yep not a complete newbie but very occasional visitor. down as Mike evans 2 - but I would rather it stayed as isoaritfirst, which is known within the community, and keeps things within the community.

Blow me down - what a kerfuffle ........

Anyway Mike, at least you are somewhere - ie. here. My slope flying and mouldie building has benefited immensely from your contributions 'over there', so if it's all right with you I'll keep asking the usual daft questions - but over here instead.

Your 'Easy Flap Install' should now be a sticky here.

Roger.

Posted by Lee Morgan on 21/06/2011 20:33:31:
Hi mike
Timbo i think your about to need another moderator because your gona have a little more traffic lol

Lee

+1 on that one lol

Posted by Lee Morgan on 21/06/2011 20:33:31:
Hi mike
Timbo i think your about to need another moderator because your gona have a little more traffic lol

Lee

As regulars will know we run a tight ship here, and the result is that the forum is pretty darn easy to moderate these days - I'm sure we can look forward to lots of knowledgeable input from isoaritfirst "and his followers" and providing they all abide by the forum COC I see no need to increase the moderators payroll

• 2 weeks later...
I swear Tim cringes every time h sees a post from me but I have been a very good boy just lately, nothing has really hit the fan for a while but having said that I suppose old Murphy will have something to say about that before long.........., mind you the air did turn a noticable shade of bluey/purple this afternoon when I superglued me fingers to a wing.