US issue title

Jack Critchley

Seeing your ref to the U.S.A version.......Your Export Sales Manager seems to have made the mistake of assuming that people in the dominions can understand English!!!!!
Instant increase in market penetration by retitling the venerable organ "R/C Model Airplane"
On second thoughts, maybe the quaint English spelling may actually increase the appeal.!!!!
So perhaps it''s best to ignore the foregoing rubbish. ( Don''t want any whining from the proprietors of "Model Airplane Noos").
Sorry it''s my Sunday morning syndrome. Jack.

Advert

ok..............?? haha, send the mods a pm they might be able to direct you to a more appropriate place

Cheers

Tom

haha no problem but why would that be BEB

Edited By Tom T on 13/11/2011 14:49:09

my texting skills certainly could do with some improvement though haha, i know the occasional ... LOL, rofl, wuu2, wubu2 etc but apart from that i don't know much :P I wonder if Seamus even knew what it meant........

Tom

oh, haha that explains everything ... did you have fun watching paint dry?... I heard people do it as a job...

(did that work) Does now!

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 13/11/2011 20:12:49

Oh sorry BEB!! i will do that before Seamus comes on here again..... so i'll do it now :P

Tom

.........Just tried and i can't edit it now.. sorry, what should i do??

Edited By Tom T on 13/11/2011 19:41:51

There we go - Seamus'll never know...its our secret

BEB

PS I've just reviewed this - and the whole thread is completely incomprehensible to anyone who wasn't here at the beginning - and even some of them (ie me) are bit befuddled!

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 13/11/2011 20:15:55

haha, thanx for doing that and it'll be a secret until he reads your post saying we will keep it a secret, haha oh well and yeah what started out as a complaint thing turns from watching paint dry to america.... confusing...

Oh! No! 'twernt a complaint......just a feeble attempt to introduce a little puerile humour.

Wish I hadn't tried now

For my punishment the Ed. will probably include in our magazine yet another 6 full pages on slope gliding written in that strange foreign language full of incomprehensible terms.

There's a distinct shortage of mountains on the Surrey/Hampshire borders!!.
XXX Jack.

Oh sorry Jack i miss understood it, i do that alot on here.... haha Sorry!!!!
Thanx for the video seamus, haha
Tom

Posted by Jack Critchley on 13/11/2011 21:29:16:
Oh! No! 'twernt a complaint......just a feeble attempt to introduce a little puerile humour.

Wish I hadn't tried now

Oh I don't know Jack - the whole thing is quite funny really! Look upon it as a practice for the sort of rambling incoherent conversations we're all going to be taking part in in those nice care homes our children will consign us to one day!

BEB

Well most of page 1 is totally incomprehensible to me. Though I'd like to know what "wuu2" and "wubu2" are supposed to mean...

I could also point out despite a lack of mountains on the Surrey/Hants border, a fair bit of slope soaring does go on in the area. But maybe I missed the point of that post...

As for American sitcoms, since they seem to need the canned laughter soundtrack to tell them where the funny bits are, then that probably explains a lot.

I think I'll go and lie down in a dark room now! Try and regain my sanity.