Thanks Tim...

Ok, Wow, staggered - looks like a cue for one of my very, very long posts smile owink 2.

Thanks for a great deal of dedication in keeping this forum as it should be and on a more personal note getting me in trouble for making those away trips to the "Big Rock" wink 2, hopefully I'll be seeing you there again soon.teeth 2

I hope we will still be seeing lots of your posts on this forum though, we all hang on your every word you know; well almost. smile

May I wish you the best possible outcomes in all that lies ahead.

Advert

Even with my short time on this forum it soon became obvious your contribution to its success was enormous. I do hope you stick around as an "ordinary" member because, on a purely selfish note, one day I may contemplate going electric and I would love to be able to pick your brainswink . Thanks for all your freely given advice in the past and, thanks also for all the advice I`m sure you`ll give in the future. thumbs up

Although I have not read all the posts, I am sure that Tims knowledge and his contribution as to how understanding and measurement of electric powered models has been exemplary pointer to how ideally we all should approach a problem.

In addition Tims knowledge of various electric flight products, that are available has also been outstanding.

His interests with respect to slope soaring, is self evident. Yet manages to see there can merit where electric models can be operated alongside slope models under certain circumstances. At all time being balanced.

Perhaps his greatest contribution has been his ability to step back from where "Angels Fear to Tread", when entering a debate it has been with significant diplomatic skill.

I for one of many, will truly miss your omnipresence.