Harvard! Tony's 2012 design for the Special Issue

Hmm. Low wing monoplane, with tall, narrow fuselage. Definitely not a radial. Wings look quite thin too, so possibly fixed u/c. Good it be a Miles Magister, or a Moth Minor ? I believe both were used as trainers by several airforces, so lots of scope for colour schemes.

Ok, I'll go for the Moth Minor as it isn't quite as popular.

Have to be honest, very disappointed, Yet another AT6 zzzzzzzz

i am sure that it will be brill Tony, it's just that there are so many out there it's been done to death,

There have been some great suggestions on here oddball aircraft that are not currently flavour of the month with artf manufactures, I was hoping for something more adventurous, anyway good luck with it, I am sure it will be a great flyer

Span is 68" and for this year i have put a 91-4s dirty orriable smelly thing to power it. The model will be a little overpowered but I would prefer to add engine than ballast.

Not a great favourity of mine but Im sure it will be popular. I have to say the model has been one of the most trickiest to design but it went together a treat in very quick time once the design was cracked.

Will have flaps fitted for the purists out there too