Good Service by Horizon Hobbies

Just a quick note to say that Horizon Hobbies gave good sewrvice the other day. I crashed my plane the other week - my fault nothing to do with the radio but I thought that I would have the receiver checked out. I sent the it off on Saturday to arrive Monday - I got it back on Tuesday fully checked and it did not cost anything. I remember the past getting my 35mHz set tested it took over 1 month and I had to pay.

I would recommend Horizon Hobbies to anyone.

Regards

JM

Advert

• 2 months later...

A big thumbs up for the service from Horizon Hobbies (UK) . I damaged an E-Flite electric motor (my fault!!) I sent this to them on Monday for repair. They have very kindly replaced this for me and its back (within four days inc postage time  on my plane ready to be used - now that is what I call SERVICE . Worth paying a little extra for piece of mind. Many thanks if any of the chaps at Horizon use this forum

• 8 months later...

Throttle trim failed on my DX8 on Sunday, spoke to service at horizon on Monday and a new trim switch arrived today ( Tuesday),the radio is almost 2 years old and the part was supplied FOC although i paid the the postage.

Horizon Hobbies have always provided an excellent level of service for ther products . Thanks guys.

• 5 months later...

I must be the only person not to get the fabled service. My plane crashed on it's maiden due to esc failure. A twin motor Stratos using the motors for steering and height control. As I had changed the plug on the battery and lead to suit my charger and there were "issues" with solder splashes nowhere near the plug, and dirt in the servos (it had crashed!) the couldn't do anything under warranty. As they made a good offer to replace the Rx board at fair price it wasn't worth the hassle of arguing, but I was surprised after reading so many good reports of their service. Won't put me off using them againthough.

John