Dynam ME-109

gary watson 1

On our way back from ludlow i said to the wife "could always call into the whitchurch model shop,not after anything" good she said.The guy in the shop was very helpfull,picked up some cyno [shock horror at the price] and some kicker and a battery checker.Kept looking around as you do and kept being drawn towards the dynam bf 109,the guy said" would you like to look into the box" not wanting to refuse his kind offer the box was open,wow, very nice plane.By this time shmbo came into the shop shaking her head,"do you like it" she said of course was the reply whats not to like,go on then buy it and with that the card came out and i am now a proud owner of the above plane. Got to stop just calling into thes model shops.

Advert

Lol, I had a similar conversation with my missus some time ago over a new lens for my camera, if you want it you should buy it she said. Foolishly I did, only to find out a day or so later she had her eye on a new hand bag which was roughly the same price. Fell right into that trap I did!

Just a warning from somebody who has been burned like this in the past

Good luck with the 109 though, I've seen one and it does look like a nice model.

r.

Yeeees,...but we don't tend to be very good at helping folks break free from this terrible problem do we? In fact some of us are going round starting Mass Builds and posting about new models and new trannys etc - which is a bit like AA promoting wine tasting!

Hi! My name's BEB and I'm a serial purchaser from the LMS embarrassed

IT is just as bad on line. I was looking round for a replacement for Galaxy. Started Browsing Pegasus website. Great stock of bits and pieces. I ended up spending on items for stock on Sunday evening.

Phone call from Pegasus this monring to tell me that two items were out of stock. Would I like a call when they came in. Now that is service.

Found my replacement.

Posted by Allan Bowker on 29/10/2012 00:16:21:

Being unable to 'pass a model shop' is a common problem and nothing to be embarrased about.
To many it is known as "Modellers Constipation".

wink 2

Feel very lucky!!! its a dangerous addiction, I travel 45 mile round trip to mine nearly every Saturday and always end up coming out with way more than i bargained for, go in for some balsa, walk out with a super chipmunk, saito 125 and 7 savox servos, plus a carrier bag full of bits n pieces, at least they are closed next week....omg! what will I do????surprise

oops quoted wrong post, that was aimed at stephen lol

Edited By Dylan Reynolds on 29/10/2012 18:43:21