H107-A03 Hubsan X4 Mini Quadcopter Coreless Motors

Jed

Evening All,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some spare motors for the Hubsan X4 Mini Quadcopter? Everywhere seems to be sold out!

Failing that does anyone know what spec they are so I could find something similar motors?

If you are wondering why I need spare motors I was setting it up at an indoor flying session on Sunday, I was just looking at end point settings on the elevator when someone next to me turn his identical X4 on, Mine went to full power and hit the celling of the hall a few times before dropping to the floor like a stone (which is where 2 of the motors probably got damaged) and his flipped over a couple of times. Not sure this should have really happened!

Jed

Advert

• 1 month later...

Ended up geeting them from CML Distribution in the end, they just happened to get some in at right time.

I have since flown it with other X4s and had no problem, perhaps it was something to do with putting it in setup mode...?

I need a motor. Knocked one out. Got new props, but that happened when I flew it again.

Seem to have problems getting spares. Will be the last time I buy a product from CML, or related to it. It's a disgrace. I know they are all sold out (or never arrived in the first place!). I had to buy my props from Hong Kong, all UK distributors are still waiting...

angry

Edited By Paul Marsh on 02/01/2013 19:21:52

• 9 months later...

I have just got the one with the video camera on.......i'm impressed with the stability etc.....can anyone tell me? do you only charge your batts via the USB port on your pc or do you use a 3rd party one(charger) ......I was thinking about having a go with one of the usb adaptor's that work in the house sockets...anyone tried...I frightened in case it all go's Kapowo...kulou ....our local LMS has a fair few spare bits....and I notice that BRC hobbies sell the bats also...

ken Anderson ne..1....... kulou dept.