New Shed

Olly P

Hi Rich, insulation is explained in a previous post.
Pink was the plasterboard colour as it is the fire line type, burn resistant for about 1 hour. This allowed me tomake the shed the ssize it is and not fall foul of building regs. More detail via pm. The walls have been painted white.

Stuff partially moved in now just emptying diy cupboard and then have to move that lot in....

OK, I would say about 90% complete, stuff mostly moved in, but needs sorting properly and lots of stuff needs to be got rid of/stored better.

I think SWMBOs plan for the grden being finished next summer is a little hopeful, but won't be telling her that!

The main thin outstanding on the shed now is to put the top boards in along the roofline to hold the flet in place. The nails are trying to pull out..... That will now be Friday PM I hope

The Bench while in, still needs sealing, this will be done once some of the materials have been shifted....

OK - as it looks ATM - significant sort out needed - I am going to be selling up much of my old airsofting gear as i just don't do it anymore, and this will free up some space, as will a good general tidy. at least all the stuff to sort is in one or the other shed now. Next is to start going through and unpacking it all.....

Photos? OK:

20131202_182843.jpg

20131202_182833.jpg

20131202_182823.jpg

20131202_182812.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks chaps, several months of hard work, but well worth it!

A couple of other bits to finish until I am completely happy, and hopefully picking up some free guttering over the festivities period. to finish the roof edges. Have re-edged the door to prevent blow in, and put the edging strip at the top of the walls to seal the felt down properly.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Right, major milestone reached today, first brew was made in shed.
some additional shelving over the work benches, hifi positioned, some unpacking and the trench filled in.
More will be done tomorrow, hopefully including the division of stuff between garden and main shed. I am also planning on putting up the external security light, garden shed light and external socket. All depending on time and how long I am helping a friend with a job....
I also have some stuff to bring back into the house for the spare room/sewing room, which will free up some space. Oh, and work to do in the garden too....

• 3 years later...