Aluminium /silver paint

Deanland Duffer

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steve /Myron

The cowl is all ABS plastic apart from the sides which are Litho plate,gave it a coat of acrylic White primer and on with the Chrome effect paint,cant comment on the ultracote stuff ,never used it.

As Myron has stated it surley aint fingermark proof and I'm hoping I wont have to fuel proof it seeing as the exhaust exits from below the cowl.

If it comes to fuel proofing I'll have to cross that bridge if I need to, could be difficult to find something that wont react with the chrome effect.

Jim

The silver fox,

I have been involved with the Black Art since I started my apprenticeship in electrical engineering a looooooong time ago and now I dont want to know about it,I cant tell an Amp and an Ohm apart ,forgot the difference between inductance and reluctance and Diodes are another mystery,is it a full wave or half wave or maybe a zenner,i have come across Black and decker diodes, double decker diodes and so on.smile d

Anyway,A Tigermoth does not sound right emitting a high pitched whine,it needs a nice putttering 4s up front which it has, Saito 82

Hope all is well at Seaton Sluice.

Jim