Hobby King UK or DE - how quick do they ship/deliver?

Advert

6 days ago i orderd from hk/uk it has been in the warehouse being packed shown as being in stock all this time there it still is and i cannot get them to tell me why or even when it will be sent i have contacted them at least 8 times all i get is it will be sent soon .

Edited By jack lackmaker on 26/03/2013 17:12:43

Well, I know the topic was not the HK warehouse, but I have to say they excelled themselves with my last order. Took about five days from start to arrival, from Hong Kong to New Zealand. For those who think that maybe it is not too far, bear in mind that Hong Kong is actually closer to the UK than to NZ, at least in Great Circle miles.

So I now have a nice ASP 160 twin to play with....as well as the miniature servo plugs my son needed! (My engine was just to fill up the package.)

John

Posted by Mowerman on 27/03/2013 09:59:07:

I ordered parts from UK warehouse but they were out of stock and apparantly passed the order to the Hong Kong warehouse, Took 52 days to arrive, would have been quicker by mule train.

We don't do this......our system does not allow this.....can you give me the order number please to confirm your statement?