New From Frsky Taranis Transmitter

flyless

Fantastic value then, at that price, with that capability it would be cheaper to buy 2 and a buddy lead than many competitors 8channel sets, without telemetry. If this had been available when I bought my 8FG I would have probably bought 2 of these - especially with the package deal on offer.

I know FrSky would like to have the different print publications to review it. One of my club mates who is a monthly columnist in the other big UK RC flying publication has expressed a interest in reviewing one.

So if the Ashby's would like one for review, I can certainly get hold of one for them if they want to. Let me know Mr G & D Ashby if your interested. wink 2

This Looks Very Tasty!
From what I can gather, it'll need the addition of a module to talk to either Futaba or Spektrum recievers adding another ?100 or so but it still looks like a lot of Tx for the money!
Only hope the hardware quality is right, support should be spot on with T9 on the case...
Can't Wait to see one in the Flesh!
Anyone heard a release date yet?
CB

Edited By chris basson on 01/05/2013 12:30:38

This throws a real hand grenade into the market. I would also like to see a review in the RCM&E as I think it would start a price move by the entrenched brands on the market. competition is getting very serious in this part of our hobby now ,and we are all going to benefit. I never dreamed of affording this type of radio 5 years ago.

Olly, it's only compatible with FRSky's own protocol receivers with its internal module. You have to add a module to get DSM2/DSMX or Futaba compatability, at which point you can switch between internal and external modules or, indeed, use both at the same time if you want.

Posted by chris basson on 01/05/2013 12:29:30:
This Looks Very Tasty!
From what I can gather, it'll need the addition of a module to talk to either Futaba or Spektrum recievers adding another ?100 or so but it still looks like a lot of Tx for the money!
Only hope the hardware quality is right, support should be spot on with T9 on the case...
Can't Wait to see one in the Flesh!
Anyone heard a release date yet?
CB

Edited By chris basson on 01/05/2013 12:30:38

But you could buy 6+ FrSky telemetry recievers for that

• 2 weeks later...