Dylan's Dawn Flyer 200%

A Z62 version? hmmmm....stop it, that's not fair! wink 2

Today I have mainly been trying to figure out the working rigging, I think I have got my head around it, the wings rigging was fairly straight forward, just couldn't decide what to do with the tail end, but I think I have it in my head now. And me being lazy I have just ordered some rigging plates from DB Sport & Scale, just couldn't be bothered to make em myself.

Nothing heavy going on the nose of this one PV, it's leccy, and I don't want to put non-essential strain on the motor, the prop is a Xoar Wooden Vintage prop 15x6.

Working on a servo box for the internals, one to mount all servos plus all the cranks for pull-pull controls on both rudder and elevators

Thank you Phil, as regards the mounts, I posted the pics on Facebook and it was commented that the idea may be patented, it is something I will have to look into, but I can't see how they can be, it's just a servo mount made from wood instead of plastic, just a change of materials doesn't warrant a patent does it?

Nice of you to say PV