staying......

ken anderson.

Ken, keep your tongue in your cheek too long and it'll get cramp, don't say I didn't warn you smile d.

Most of my posts have been rubbish, any that weren't were a mistake and will be attended to when time permits.

I'm only writing this to get my post count up btw.

Actually I like it here, I won't be going elsewhere for a while.

Shaunie.

Advert

Phew, thats a relief Ken..!

How did you expect us all to decipher the comments of the many on this forum ??

Your Dept(s) intervention and timely explantions on all matters on this forum is why 94.6% of members visit the site on a regular basis !

Good to read you got up this morning and came up with this plan in the "Ken NE1 Planning Dept" yes

Ken Anderson Supporters Club (Cheshire Chapter) wink 2

Hmm, Ah! yer such lovely people that I have to stay and keep on posting so's I can pretend I've got friends, well I virtually have in reality, or have I lost sight of reality and virtually already got none?dont know

What! erm, anyway, here I am with more ramblings to follow, hehe. thinking

If anybody understood that, please explain it to me , while I'm still herewink 2.

teeth 2 .......... all good stuff......don't forget that this thread was started as a bit of fun...when a fellow forumite announced that he was 'leaving' and made a thread to let us all know.........I did send him a few PM's to try and persuade him not to-and hopefully it will have worked...... time will tell-at the moment I'm in 'peppa pig ' land and 'Barbie' the princess .. teeth 2 .. looking after my 4 year old granddaughter.......school hol's........she's learning to tell the time and wants a 'hello kitty' watch....... teeth 2 .....

ken Anderson ne...1 ...... hello kitty dept!