Is this right? Futaba T10CG,,,

Martyn K

Advert

This is not that unusual. I've seen lots of high priced auctions/BIN items of all types over the years. Like soldering guns that normaly sell for £15 to £20 on offer for £800 to £900. The items are there for about a week then are gone. This seems to happen throughout the site, much too much to be carelessness. I've often thought that it might be connected to some form of criminal activity like a form of 'money laundering'.

Probably just a fertile immagination, a suspicious mind and an unjustified belief in the competance of people.

Posted by ken anderson. on 02/04/2014 15:11:41:

mad.....I've got a futaba challenger if anyone wants it for £500.00? ono-no haggler's.....post free.....

ken Anderson ne..1....... Arthur Daley dept.

This must be yours then Ken? It's already had two bids and having reached 50p is only £499.50 short of what you wanted for it!

As for the T10, that is bizarre... Three times (nearly) the price of a new one, there's got to be more to this than we're seeing! OK, I too have seen things sell for more than the new price, but usually only small things - like a servo you could pick up in your LMS for £9.99 selling for £12 or so. Never a £360 radio going for £1k+. Weird...