LaserCraft Photo Blog

I thought I would start this picture thread because I know quite a few of you are not on Facebook where I normally post them all, it's really just to let you know what I'm upto and what projects are in the pipeline or currently being worked on.

The first lot of pics are a bit of a mish mash from the last couple of months but you'll soon get the idea.

This is a bleriot model I cut a short while ago

bleriot2.jpg

bleriot1.jpg

Some sample engraving

engrave2.jpg

engrave1.jpg

The Albermarle, cutting and construction (no plan required for the fuz)...

alby5.jpg

alby7.jpg

alby6.jpg

alby7.jpg

alby8.jpg

alby9.jpg

alby2.jpg

Alby1.jpg

alby3.jpg

Cutting1.jpg

Advert

...and a couple of new projects being currently worked on

Buccaneer

bucc2.jpg

buc3.jpg

buc4.jpg

buc1.jpg

Boulton-Paul Defiant

defiant1.jpg

defiant2.jpg

The Frog Mustfire

frog mustang2.jpg

frog mustang1.jpg

and some random shots for now

alby4.jpg

ribs1.jpg

ribs2.jpg

shack fin.jpg

COC.jpg

hinges.jpg

..and I am currently working on producing a kit of this little fella, a 22" 2s powered racer

eek.jpg

Edited By Dylan Reynolds LaserCraft Services on 06/05/2014 17:58:33

Thank you Bucks, you will be able to keep tabs on the Defiants progress on here. I will try an keep it up to date as much as possible, time allowing. My building skills are not brilliant, I know what I want to do and I know the theory but put a bottle of glue anywhere near me and things go to pot lol, thats why I use the superb and quick building skills of Tony B. And fingers crossed, he will be bringing the Shack to Greenacres.

I can work from anything from a sketch on a scrap of paper through to a full CADed design. Sketches, plans, 3 views, drawings, pdf's, dxf's dwg's, tiffs, jpg, etc etc

But obviously the more involved my work the more it costs. It all depends on your imagination and your wallet at the end of the day

Do you have something in mind? wink 2

Wow Dylan. I am very interested in the Buccaneer and I would like to use a couple of EDF's.

I have a couple of builds going on at the moment, but can you give me the likely price for the depron project at 1/12 scale and the likely weight and what size EDF's please. Hopefully I can send you an order late summer/ autumn. I live in Surrey. We can discuss the details nearer the time.

Many thanks