Weston Park in the dark 2014

Weston Park In The Dark Spectacular

18/19th october 2014

A brand new Night Flying model spectacular to be held in the grounds of the stately home is set for Saturday night 18/19 October 2014. Featuring the best display pilots using both Helicopter and Fixed aircraft with laser/ strobe lighting and pyrotechnics attached all flying to music. The supporting fireworks display will add to the entertainment. Flying will start at 1.00 pm with general off the peg flying followed by Two separate shows the early starting at 5.45pm to cater for families with young children and the late at 7.00pm

Hot food will be available from the on site catering.

In the evening after the show there will be a disco and bar in the flight line fully heated marquee.

on site camping for Friday and Saturday will be on offer. plus Saturday entertainment

There has been a positive response from the trade and a good trade line is expected

Having announced the event on social media web sites the response from the modelling fraternity has been overwhelming, with interest coming from the UK and Europe.

has far we know this will be first time anything like this has been staged any were in Europe

Admission prises £8.00 adult children free

Family ticket £15.00

camping from Friday evening till Sunday £30.00

contact Steve bishop

[email protected]

01952 587298 07758895068

Trade contact peter 01952 684169

www.westonparkmodelairshow.co.uk

• 1 month later...
Advert

Was a great show. The finale fireworks was very impressive. I get normally getbored with fireworks, but the display by Fantasia Fireworks provided an Oooh in me, and was transfixed by it.cool

Also, thank the traders for staying open on the Sunday. In fact ALL traders were open until around midday on sunday, even the the show was only sat pm/evening. They even sold some more stock, Als and Inwood shifted a few more £'s - mainly on the remaining campers looking to get rid of access money...

Judging by the success of this year's show, I can see there being a bigger and even better Weston in the Dark '15.thumbs up

Edited By Paul Marsh on 19/10/2014 15:31:50

Well done to Steve Bishop and all the other organisers and to Dave Bishop for his entertaining and informative commentary during the day and to Nick who really got the crowd on their feet during the evening flying.

With airplanes, helicopters and fireworks it was a great mix for all the family

Hope this show goes from strength to strength and we were blessed with almost ideal weather conditions

Barry

If you weren't there you missed history, this was a fantastic show, I've never seen the like. Trade was a bit sparse but picked up some Epoxy.

And the best part was having my photo taken with Alex.

aw.jpg

Note to the organisers: - please don't raise the prices for next year, at £8 is just right especially with kids for free.

Andy