have you ever

Martian

tomorrow (Sat ) is my grandson Joshua's birthday ,he is intolerant to dairy products and I make cakes for all my kids (9) and the partners and children so Joshua's cake has to be different now it's not a cake I make dairy free cakes are not easy, collected the weird ingredients this afternoon things like soya spread and rice milk I'll never use them again,

anyway after tea closely following a recipe from the BBC I made 2 of these weird cakes and bunged them in the oven to burn I mean cook, meanwhile I'm back in the bathroom painting the walls now i'm in a bit of a rush because I want to get back to my Pawnee build,several times I ascended the steps and managed to avoid the paint tray SWMBO pointed out that I may accidently step in it , how amazing her prediction came true I stepped in it paint on my shoe, jeans and sock and of course on the floor time to strip off clean up the floor use the paint on the wall whilst only wearing my underwear my wife suitably impressed went down stairs and informed me that the cakes smelt done finished cleaning got dressed and went down to 2 ruined cakes burnt cakes, clean up start again ,no way am I touching a scalpel tonight

Advert