Flair se5a help needed.

Brent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi sorry for not being on in a while. I finished chemo mid november as planned. Went in for the op on 3rd of december. However the chemo has shrunk the cancer but when they opened me up they found it had not stopped it from spreading. Its now on my bowl and abdominal wall. At the minute i allot on my mind and forgot about this thread so i do appologise. I have been told its inoperable and waiting to see my oncologists on the 8th of jan to find out if there is anything they can do now :/ so modeling now may be over for me

Hey guys sorry for lack of replys. Im feeling more positive and aint going to give in without a fight. Mike im in hospital again at the minute so not sure whats at mine till i get back and thank you ever so much. I appreciate everyones support and looking into trying to raise funds to go to america for a second opinion. Problem is cost ect. Friends of mine over there setup a fund to help try raise money for me to go over for a while and go to there local cancer hospital i hope the mods on here dont mind but heres the link.

Www.gofundme.com/brentpickering

i have to fight this for my kids and considering its not spread to my major organs then i think i stand a chance its just nhs cut backs geting in the way. If anyone can share the link to there websites or about id greatly appreciate it.

Edited By Brent on 08/01/2015 01:15:27

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 08/01/2015 09:44:45

• 2 years later...
Posted by Mike Etheridge 1 on 26/10/2014 13:27:42:

Brent,

See my PM reply.

There are two plans approximately A0 size each , and ten A4 pages of instructions.

I have attached scanned copies of pages 1 an 2 of the instructions -can you read them Brent ?--if so I will scan the other pages, but of course you will need to cross-reference the scanned pages with the plans.

Mike

001 SE5A instructions.jpg

002 SE5A instructions.jpg

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 26/10/2014 13:43:27

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 26/10/2014 13:46:53

Hi Mike

I need an help..... i start the building of Flair SE5A, but the manual has a problem.

The words at the end of the page are missing. I need just page 3 and 4 can you post or scan to my e-mail ([email protected])....look picture !

Thank you in advance.

best regardsimg_20171007_220225495.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have one of these and it flies beautifully, so easy to fly.

Wheels are standard Williams brothers or Flair wheels, easily obtainable online or from most model shops.

I relocated the remote glow on mine into the end of the gun barrel and made the radiator filler cap the fuelling point.

Darryl

• 4 weeks later...
Posted by Mike Etheridge 1 on 22/11/2017 10:40:11:

Pages three and four are attached---can you read them Vintage ?, I will also E-mail them to you. Let me know if you need any more pages ?.

se5a page 3.jpg

se5a page 4.jpg

001.jpg

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 22/11/2017 10:50:22

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 22/11/2017 10:53:14

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 22/11/2017 11:00:46

Hi Mike

Thank you very much

Best regards