Bonjour de France

Hi Ernie,

35 should be legal for RC by 2011 according to the FFAM, not that I would use it now. Following my argument with the ground and later a tree, I have now sold all my 35 stuff and like you, using 2.4, no probs.

I use Futaba, wheres this switch? The French have had a lot of problems with the Spektrum, do you get the FFAM mag, 'Aero Modeles'? theres a big thing about it in there.

Lee

Advert

Hi Lee,

The switch is inside the TX.  The FFAM mag is new to me, I'll  have a look for it on the Google. I'm looking at the current (aout 08) RC pilot international (can I say that Timbo?) If my French is OK, then I understand that 35 is now OK. Still, comme toi, I wouldn't touch it with le pole of le barge

Ernie

Hi Lee,

I'm in Charante Maritime, just south of Royan..  my experience is that model shops are difficult to find and the guys dont undertand my instinctive 'deadstick' , and 'landing' keep talking..Shall I start a French thread? so we francophiles can all exchange ideas

ernie

A French thread, Hmm! Now theres an idea.

I  thought I recognised you, you came in on page one! That shop you mentioned in Salle, not been there yet. missus got suspicious when I suggested we go to Arcachon for the day.

You must have got the leftovers of our storm last night. Didn't fly tonight, wind got up a bit. Grateful it wasn't a tornado though like the one that hit Northern France Sunday night.

Hi all, or should I say bonjour on this thread? I also work over here in France and decided that 2.4 was the best option. Hopefully here is a photo of the switch inside the transmitter.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/shux_photos/T6EX-2-4Ghz.jpg

If you look at the left side of the circuit board you will see a switch, just above it says "general" and below it says "France"  Although on my photo it looks a bit like "ran".   Hope this helps    Al

Hi

Thanks for piccy, already found the switch and selected 'FRANCE' setting. I don't know why this should have a switch though Unless its to reduce output power to 100mW which is the requirement for France. The manual of course doesn't give the output power anyway so this is just a guess.

Lee