UFO

Starman

Advert

Thanks mark, will maiden her this summer, bit of a story behind it actually!

Bought her about this time last year, very cheap! Previous owner deceased.

Restored her but didn't fly her, being big it was getting in the way as I had no shed.

Sold her to fund a shed for my other models.

Then moved to a bigger place last November that came with a nice concrete man cave, perfect for me.

I then heard that the chap I sold her to hadn't flown her either and was selling her.

Mentioned it in passing to my wife who sneakily bought her back as an early Christmas present for me! Lol

So we are obviously meant to be 😃

Interesting video.

I am very sceptical when it comes to these vids, but I'm very open minded regarding these "visitors".

I watched a video on YouTube a while back it was from a now deceased former head of scientific research at Area 51, he gave a very frank and detailed talk of his work and his experiences, he even had photos.

It totally non sensationalist and very interesting.

He had pics of the aliens that are said to reside there and theyre craft.

He said in one experiment 15 people died when a test to see how the craft could defend itself went badly.

Look it up it's very interesting! 👽

Our local police had a report of a UFO in the Solent last summer. Apparently it was one of the local flyers with his newly acquired HobbyKing Flybeam Night Flyer! If you have seen one of these then you will understand why someone thought it was a UFO ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&feature=player_embedded&v=loXTzzp8Yr8

UFO's

If they are from another world, then, they clearly have a better scientific/technical base than us

So what are they doing in these visits.... Recce, Invasion, Survielance?

Recce - Since there have been reports since 1945 (and possibly earlier) then they are not very good at it are they despite thier huge techncal advances compared to us

Invasion - I think we would have noticed an invasion by now

Survielance - Why then do they visit places where nothing is there? or just US rednecks... surely they would want to find out about the centres of earth - the cities (also applied for recce)

Personally I prefer Douglas Adams's explaination - Rich kids from another planet buzzing the earth for kicks

talking about UFO's...the wife's mother went out on Christmas day on her new quad/broomstick we got off HK and we haven't heard from her since(thank goodness)....we think that as a laugh some member of the family put in the cord's for outer Mongolia ...... and that may well be what people are reporting as a ufo going over head...whoever has found her can keep her....... we'll pay you also ...... to not return her...thanks'.. oop's off topic slightly.

ken Anderson....ne....1 ......MIL dept. teeth 2