Rc flying commandments

Glyn44

Advert

Posted by TheFlyingCrust on 10/02/2015 10:07:40:

Thou shalt not leave thy transmitter on the roof of thy car when leaving the flying field. (I never did find it! Similar commandment to Dave's but a tad more costly)

Ian

Yep I did that on Christmas morning with a tin of Quality Street (many years ago) mind you I was leaving the pub!

Bit more useful than finding a TX if the finder not into flying eh.

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 10/02/2015 09:44:05:

Verily there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth when thou leavest large sheets of Depron in the house, the feline deities will descend in firey chariots from the heavens and useth thine Depron as scratching boards. And so it will come to pass that thee will arm thyself with the weapon called a hoover and spendeth many hours cleaning the heavenly carpets and thy wings will be forever weakened

Edited By Dave Hopkin on 10/02/2015 09:57:23

Hahahahhahahahah! face 20

Verily!

Posted by trebor on 11/02/2015 17:05:25:
Posted by Dave Hopkin on 11/02/2015 16:59:08:

She Who Must Be Obeyed........ Her Indoors, the mrs. the better half..... wife/partner/girlfiend

Surely you mean Other Half not better. angel I know they think there better. laugh I didn`t say that blush

I prefer STTSSBO - She that thinks she should be obeyed.............

Thou shalt not hand thy transmitter to a club colleague with the expression, "Would you like a go?" unless thou art convinced that he is a better pilot than thou art!

Don't ask! The memory still hurts!

Thou shalt not place thy expensive sunglasses on the roof of the car while locking the field gate. If thou doest so, the gremlins shall surely smite thee for thou wilt forget that they are there and they will be cast into the pit of total loss for all eternity.

Spare lenses anyone! blushcrying

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 11/02/2015 17:24:57:
Posted by Justin K. on 11/02/2015 17:11:18:

Tho shalt not use a digit finger in the prop to stop the engine ....................crying 2

Wuss....... you have 7 spare ones.....

O I'm no Wuss I can assure you

Try it David ??