Model Flying workshop special issue

Nigel Herron

I know it was a nightmare to find through W.H Smiths. I visited about 6 before I found one in stock, mind you the same can be said for the Monthly Magazine as well and all the other RC magazines. Flying RC Planes is not as popular as it was only 10 to 15 years ago Another sign of that is the number of Shops and flying sites that used to exist but are now gone. Around my neck of the woods at least.  I used to Fly in Essex and most of the shops I used to visit are long gone now as are most of the local flying sites.

Paul

Edited By Paul Harris 5 on 04/11/2015 09:31:00

I grabbed a copy before it was even mentioned in the main RCME magazine, this must have been back in June or so..

shame it wasnt properly advertised/released allowing those who want one to get it! I got another copy for a friend around 5 weeks back from WHSmiths, two copies mysteriously appeared.. I did think about the guys on here looking for them!

Not very good having to play hide and seek when its your preferred read

There was an earlier thread on this topic, quite long, with many people having difficulty in finding a copy. I bought one in early summer when I came across it by chance, in a WH Smith in Essex - it's really useful for beginners like me. But just a couple of days ago I saw copies in the Totnes and Plymouth branches of WH Smith. There must be lots around the country...

rgds Tony

There were still 4 copies on the shelf of WHSmith Lakeside Thurrock yetserday (4th Nov) and there is a poster on the window saying something about 'Click & Collect' which might solve the problem for anyone who still wants to buy a copy from their local WHSmith. Presumably Nigel will take advantage of Simon's generous offer - nice gesture Simon.